If you have pets (and/or children), then you know the importance of deep cleaning your carpets several times each year.
Vacuuming alone just isn’t enough. And you don’t want to pay a professional to clean your carpets every single time you have a spill or stain!
The ProHeat Bissell Carpet Cleaner eliminates all the hassle typically associated with deep cleaning carpets, making it easy for you to loosen & remove surface-level dirt and spills, as well as ground-in grit and stains.
The best part: you instantly see all of the dirt that is removed from your carpet! All of the dirty water goes into a separate bladder that’s easy to empty.
How To Use The Bissell Carpet Cleaner:
- It’s as easy as pushing a vacuum.
- First, fill the Bissell’s clean water tank with hot tap water and fill the detergent tank with cleaning solution.
- To wet the carpet with cleaning solution, press the trigger continuously while making one slow forward and backward pass on the carpet.
- To suction the water out of your carpet, make slow forward and backward passes on the same area without pressing the trigger.
- Repeating this multiple times speed up your carpet’s drying time.
- 2X Allergen Cleansing Formula (helps remove pet and pollen allergens)
- Tough-stain tool
- Spraying crevice tool